TP31-IR - INFRARED THERMOMETER / PYROMETER - CONTACTLESS TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
With the TP31-IR, surface temperatures can be determined quickly and contactless. Thanks to an adjustable emissivity level and a double laser, which serves as a target device, the surfaces of a wide range of materials can be precisely measured.
The focal point of the device lens is 150 mm (TP31-IR121) or 762 mm (TP31-IR301) from the beam exit opening. There the measuring spot has a diameter of 12.5 mm respectively 25.4 mm, resulting in a ratio of D:S of 12:1 or 30:1. The size of the measuring spot corresponds to 90 % of the measured energy. The TP31-IR301 therefore also allows accurate measurements of small surfaces from further distances.
- 12:1 (-50…650 °C) or 30:1 optics (-50…1000 °C)
- Two-beam laser sight
- Automatic data hold
- Units can be switched between °C and °F
- Emissivity level adjustable between 0.1 and 1.0
- MAX temperature display
- Illuminated display
- Automatic range selection and display resolution of 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F
- Activatable trigger lock
- Freely selectable lower and upper alarm limits