Wireless temperature logger 433.92 MHz with battery monitoring.
Both the ROTRONIC HW4 software and one of the available RF adapters are required to program the data logger, and to retrieve / analyze the data. HW4 can also be used to display and record data in real time on a PC or laptop. Each RF adapter can connect up to 100 loggers (wireless RF network). Both the HW4 software and data loggers are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible. A validated version of the HW4 software is available.
Phamaceutical and food industries, meteorology, environmental engineering, museums/glass cabinets, monitoring of storerooms, mechanical engineering, chemical industry, research and development
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 K at 0 °C
- Temperature operating range: -40...+85 °C
- Integrated battery monitoring (HL-RC only)
- High storage capacity: up to 300,000 measured values with serial number, time and date
- Flash memory for data security in the event of power failures
- Long-term recording up to 6 years without battery replacement
- Transmission distance: up to 300 m (free field) with remote probe, 100 m with integrated temperature probe
- Data security: PIN for activation and data access
- Plastic housing, white, IP69 (submersible)